The Daily Mail reports that the Real Madrid (which I assume is a Spanish soccer team) insisted that its team members wear t-shirts bearing a message of solidarity with the people of Ceuta which, as you probably know, was recently invaded by tens of thousands of African "migrants". But three of the team members refused to wear the shirt: Kylian Mbappe, Vinicius Junior and Ibrahima Konate--all blacks and all foreigners. Mbappe's explanation for refusing to wear the t-shirt was: "Because before I’m a player, I’m a human being. But I also wanted to make a gesture and spare a thought for all the immigrants who have lost their lives and who are also living in harsh conditions." In other words, he is fine with Ceuta being overrun by invaders because those invaders are his people.
That's what the bleeding heart apologists don't get. They think in a generation or two, we'll have a more colorful and 'diverse' version of America that we have now. They never once entertain the idea that we'll end up w/ a white-minority version of whatever shitholistan country the gimmiegrants came from.
ReplyDeleteTo make matters even more nicerer, they're deliberately concentrating groups that hate each other in geographically proximal cities. Cuz we need the Houthi's and the Tutu's battling it out between East and West St. Louis.
They are not importing Doctors and Engineers and artists... but only the politicians know that.
The UN Replacement Migration documents date from early 2000s.
ReplyDelete