Thursday, September 17, 2026

They Are Never Going To Assimulate

The Daily Mail reports that the Real Madrid (which I assume is a Spanish soccer team) insisted that its team members wear t-shirts bearing a message of solidarity with the people of Ceuta which, as you probably know, was recently invaded by tens of thousands of African "migrants". But three of the team members refused to wear the shirt: Kylian Mbappe, Vinicius Junior and Ibrahima Konate--all blacks and all foreigners. Mbappe's explanation for refusing to wear the t-shirt was: "Because before I’m a player, I’m a human being. But I also wanted to make a gesture and spare a thought for all the immigrants who have lost their lives and who are also living in harsh conditions." In other words, he is fine with Ceuta being overrun by invaders because those invaders are his people. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

They Are Never Going To Assimulate

The Daily Mail reports that the Real Madrid (which I assume is a Spanish soccer team) insisted that its team members wear t-shirts bearing a...