Yesterday's Anonymous Conservative news brief linked to this Daily Mail article: "I investigated 700 UFO abductions. I started believing in God after survivors claimed two words saved them from 'demonic' entities." Key part: "Jordan told the Daily Mail he has investigated roughly 700 abduction cases, finding that those who called out to either Jesus or God claimed the supernatural incident immediately ended without further harm."
I used to have a great deal of interest in UFOs and the like until I read a book that went into more detail on abduction cases than most accounts, and I realized that almost all of the accounts made some reference to the "abducted" person having involvement or interest in the occult. Sometime thereafter, I happened to pick up a book collecting myths of fairies and dwarfs and I noted a lot of similarity between the stories of people that encountered fairies and close encounters with UFOs, but with the odd recurrent mention that fairies could not abide the name of Christ nor being reminded that they did not have souls that could be saved. Thus, if UFO abductions are the modern versions of fairy stories, then it makes sense that mentioning God and Jesus would be just as upsetting to the "aliens".
No comments:
Post a Comment