Last Friday, President Nelson asked members to give thanks each day for a week in a post on social media. This is the final post for this #GiveThanks series, so I want to say thank you to:
- My readers. My goal with this blog was to point people to useful resources and sources of information concerning the end times and prepping/survivalism in preparation for those times and any lesser emergencies. I've learned far more from the journey than I knew before I started it.
- The commentators. There is always a lower number of people commenting on blogs versus the number that do leave comments. The comments I receive have, by and large, been positive and either shared new information or ideas and/or been supportive. I especially want to thank some of my regular commentators including Brian, John Wilder, Bad Attitude, and 1chota, as well as those that have left comments over the past few months including KA9OFF, McChuck, Shootist143, Bob, Jeff, Paul, Francis T. Taylor, Greg Ellifritz, and many more, as well as all those that have left comments over the years.
- My sometimes contributor, The Realist, who brings a different perspective, skill set and experience to prepping and the end times.
- Those people that have reached out to me via email. I don't have your permission to post your names, but you know who you are, and I have really benefited from your comments and ideas, sharing links to other articles and videos, and just generally looking out for me.
- Those people that have provided products and books to me free of charge to review: Al at Craft Holsters who has provided excellent holsters and provided me the opportunity to try different methods of daily concealed carry that otherwise would not have been possible, Ralph Mroz author of the superb Street Focused Handgun Training series of books, and Evan at Hill People Gear for sending me two different sizes of their high quality and comfortable kit bags which are perfect for carrying on the trail or in the woods.
- Those other bloggers that have linked to my blog at various times, including KA9OFF, Greg Ellifritz, Jon Low, and probably many others of whom I am not aware.