- Sort of says it all: "Hunter Biden Indicted on the Few Charges That Don’t Implicate Joe Biden." The wheels on the bus go bump, bump, bump....
- Unfortunately it is probably true: "Tennessee Congressman predicts Michelle Obama will replace Biden as Democrat 2024 nominee."
- Chicago goes full communist: "Chicago's Dem Mayor Brandon Johnson now wants to create city-run grocery stores to promote 'equitable' access to food after Walmart and Whole Foods close stores." An excerpt:
The city did not give a timeline for when the initiative would come forward - and the grant money which will help invest could come from state and federal tax dollars, not just local taxes, reports CBS.The was mixed reaction to the scheme.One person wrote on social media: 'Let’s see… major, successful retailers and grocery store operators have pulled out of certain zip codes due to chronic crime, but the city of Chicago is going to install and manage tax-payer-subsidized stores. What could possibly go wrong?'Another added: 'People need to learn not to steal and the grocery stores won't have to close.'And a third said: 'Residents must respect community businesses if they want their services.'The city, with a budget shortfall of $538 million, owning grocery stores with taxpayer funds only in some neighborhoods is unsustainable & blatantly preferential. Work to mitigate causes of why stores left.'
They need more illegals.
- It is the Age of Aquarius: "Chicago criminals have green light to rob, loot, burgle as odds of punishment collapse to near zero."
The chance of getting arrested in Chicago for a major crime collapsed to just 5 percent in 2022. It was already a low 10 percent just four years ago.More than 68,000 major crimes were reported in Chicago last year. Only 3,228 of them resulted in arrests. Wirepoints’ calculations are based on the Chicago City Data Portal: Crime – 2001 to Present.The arrest rate for criminal sexual assault? Just 3 percent. Ditto for Motor Vehicle Thefts. Burglaries were at only 4 percent and Robberies, 5 percent.For thefts over $500, the chance of getting busted is even lower, at just 1 percent. There were just 201 arrests out of 20,041 crimes reported last year. And you’ll avoid arrest 96 times out of 100 across any form of theft, which The New York Times recently reported.
The article goes on to note that these calculations do not factor in unreported crimes.
- Mostly peaceful: "BLM gunman who shot a driver in the head has charges dropped, sentence reduced, eligible for parole in 2026."
- It's not an insurrection unless the Democrats say it is: "Liberal Activists Storm and Take Over Kevin McCarthy's Office."
- No description or name which may tell us all we need to know: "Person of interest detained after LA sheriff's deputy Ryan Clinkunbroomer was shot dead in 'targeted' ambush: Authorities offer $250,000 reward as photos of suspect's car released."
- Why are the authorities so anti-Semitic? "Five Israelis are charged with gang-raping British tourist in Cyprus."
- Our military is useless: "Footage shows migrants cheering, hanging off sides of packed train as it rolls toward US-Mexico border as crisis grows."
- "Pence: If Ukraine doesn’t stop Russia, US may have to fight".
Republican presidential candidate Mike Pence said it’s in America’s interest to provide aid to Ukraine. The former vice president worries the U.S. military may end up having to get involved if Russia is not stopped.“I’m convinced that if the Ukrainian military doesn’t stop and repel that Russian invasion, it’s not going to be too long before that Russian army crosses a border that our men and women in uniform are going to have to go and fight (for) under our NATO Treaty. I truly believe it,” Pence told NewsNation host Leland Vittert during a townhall appearance.Pence said giving Ukraine the resources they need to fight, win and drive the Russian military back is also ultimately in the interest of “peace and security in the world.”
So why are our leaders so eager to defend Ukraine's borders but not ours? Probably lots of reasons, but it boils down to (for Republicans and Democrats) cheap labor and (for Democrats and other leftists) the Great Replacement.
- Of course: "Academic Whose Work Was Cited As Proof Of ‘Systemic Racism’ Is Fired For Falsifying Research." There will never be enough racism to satisfy the Left's demand for racism.
- "South Korea Begins Paying Out MILLIONS to Victims of mRNA Jabs – No Questions Asked"--The People's Voice.
From September, families can get up to 30 million won [about $23,000] in compensation money if a family member dies within 90 days of receiving the mRNA jab, even if an autopsy cannot determine the cause. Since July 2022, 10 million won has been given out if the shot caused death within 42 days.
- Sure, that is why no one likes her songs: "Singer Maren Morris leaving country music, blames the ‘Trump years’."
Singer Maren Morris announced she is leaving country music due to the effects the “Trump years” have had on the music genre.“After the Trump years, people’s biases were on full display,” “The Bones” singer said in an interview with the Los Angeles Times published Friday. “It just revealed who people really were and that they were proud to be misogynistic and racist and homophobic and transphobic.”The Grammy-winning singer-songwriter added that she resents music being used as a “toxic weapon in culture wars.”Referencing Jason Aldean’s hit song “Try That in a Small Town,” which made waves with conservatives, Morris said, “People are streaming these songs out of spite.”She continued, “It’s not out of true joy or love of the music. It’s to own the libs. And that’s so not what music is intended for. Music is supposed to be the voice of the oppressed — the actual oppressed. And now it’s being used as this really toxic weapon in culture wars.”
As opposed to her music which is anti-church ("My Church") or getting some real sex (as opposed to fake sex) ("Sugar"). She is also an LGBTQ activist with Billboard mentioning that "Morris ... has made a name for herself not only as one of country music’s brightest stars, but as an outspoken advocate — both onstage and off — for queer and trans people, calling out their mistreatment in the music industry and beyond." Earlier this year, she "made history ... when she became the first country music artist to receive GLAAD’s excellence in media award."