Friday, January 5, 2024

Updating the Old Mini-Mag Lights To Use As A Weapon's Light

For old timers like me, the Mini-Mag was a staple among flashlights for those wanting a (for the time) bright light in a small package. I used to own a few, but I doubt I even have them any longer because of the advent of small, powerful lights using LED emitters. But I happened across this 2020 article from Mason Dixon Tactical entitled "'You Light Up My Life'-An Economical and Efficient Weapon’s Light" describing how he used some inexpensive accessories to update his Mini-Mag to using an LED emitter, adding a tail cap switch, and an inexpensive weapon mount. I don't know if these accessories are still around, but if you happen across an old Mini-Mag in one of your boxes, you might want to give this a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PJ Media: "How 'Woke' Social Conditioning Almost Cost My Friend His Life ..."

I've mentioned before that because black males have a much, much greater propensity to commit violent crime, one should exercise a corre...