The Truth About Guns reports that "Aero Precision Isn’t Dead: New Owners Take Over as Manufacturing Restarts," stating that "[a] source inside Aero Precision confirmed to TTAG that the receivership process has been completed and Aero Precision, Ballistic Advantage, Stag Arms and VG6 are transitioning to a new family investment group" and private-equity firm White Wolf Capital is out. The author adds:
Whatever you think about Aero Precision specifically, its survival matters to the broader firearms industry.
Aero became one of the companies that helped move the AR market away from the old model where consumers bought complete rifles and toward the massive build-it-yourself ecosystem we have today.
For a lot of shooters, an Aero lower became almost the default starting point for an AR build. I’m included in that group. I have an M16A2 clone built on an Aero Precision lower, along with a 10.5-inch M4E1 upper that gets swapped onto a couple of my retro-inspired CAR-15/Mk18 builds. I’ve put plenty of rounds through both over the years and haven’t had an issue with either.
No comments:
Post a Comment