Exaggerated language is a hallmark of Middle Eastern cultures, so I guess I shouldn't be surprised to see this op-ed at the New York Post: "Oct. 7 sadly taught Jews that we stand alone" by Andrea Peyser. Yup. Stood alone except for billions in American tax dollars, munitions, and who knows what other military assistance, as well as the 80 percent of registered voters who said they supported Israel in the war against Hamas. But Peyser's editorial doesn't even register any of that. Because "fly over" country means nothing to her. All she cares about, it seems, are the opinions of the Hollywood leftists who have turned against Israel. So in her mind, Israel stands alone because the average American is irrelevant and a no one.
Exploring practical methods for preparing for the end times, including analysis of end time scripture and prophecy, current events, prepping and self-defense.
Thursday, October 8, 2026
Exaggerate Much?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Latest Wilder: Marinating In Collapse
I've heard from various sources that the average Roman wasn't aware that the Empire was collapsing even while living through it...
No comments:
Post a Comment