Monday, October 14, 2024

Men for Kamala Ad Was Actual Ad, Used Paid Actors

Last Friday I noted an ad purporting to show "real men" that support Kamala Harris that was so cringy--including a line that was an obvious reference to rumors that Harris' success was more due to her skills at oral sex than IQ or political talent--that I thought it was satire. But, no, it was apparently intended to be a real ad. Not The Bee reports that the ad was directed by Jimmy Kimmel's writer, Jacob Reed, and used paid actors, including a gay man (who has no daughter) talking about how he is man enough to braid his daughter's hair. As Vox Day commented about this revelation and Democratic ads featuring "real people": "Always Fake, Usually Gay".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gun & Prepping News (#2)

 Just some articles that caught my attention for one reason or another: Since I didn't mention it this past weekend, I'll include it...