When I discussed some of the more general sources of info and put together my E-Book Resource page, I generally listed some major repositories with the warning that you would need to explore those repositories to find the books and information that might interest you. But I thought I would periodically post more specific links to a collection, library, or specific titles that would be of interest to the prepper/survivalist.
- "Vertical Gardening: Grow Up, Not Out, for More Vegetables and Flowers in Much Less Space" (epub).
- "Vertical Vegetables & Fruit: Creative Gardening Techniques for Growing Up in Small Spaces" (MOBI).
- "Container Gardening Complete: Creative Projects for Growing Vegetables and Flowers in Small Spaces" (PDF)
- "Planting Plans for Your Kitchen Garden: How to Create a Vegetable, Herb and Fruit Garden in Easy Stages" (epub).
- "JADAM Organic Farming: The way to Ultra-Low-Cost agriculture" (PDF).
- "Small-space vegetable gardens: growing great edibles in containers, raised beds, and small plots" (PDF).
- "The Organic Gardener: How to create vegetable, fruit and herb gardens using completely organic techniques" (PDF).
- "The Fruit Gardener's Bible: A Complete Guide to Growing Fruits and Nuts in the Home Garden" (epub).
The books are available in various formats, but the formats above appear to be the native format; you can select different file formats for download, but they may have formatting errors. You may also find the following programs useful to view it on your computer or to convert to a different format: First is Calibre, which is a free-to-download e-book management program. What makes it useful is that it can read many different formats of e-books and can convert between different formats (e.g. from epub to MOBI) as long as there is no encryption, and allows you to organize files into useful libraries. Second, and more basic, is SumatraPDF which also allows you to view all sorts of e-book formats but without the ability to convert a file from one format to another.
Disclaimer: I'm not the author of any of the documents, applications or things linked above and cannot vouch for their accuracy or completeness--use them at your own risk. I am not responsible for the posting or offering of any of the documents or things in the collections and/or libraries and have no control over whether they are posted or taken down.