Monday, April 8, 2024

New Civil War 2.0 Weather Report From John Wilder

John Wilder has published a new Civil War 2.0 Weather Report using recent events to try and calculate where the country is headed. I recommend reading the whole thing, but he includes this pithy summary:

During the month I collect headlines and other information that documents the way things are going – for me, it’s interesting just how quickly something either fades from memory, or becomes the “new normal” and becomes business as usual.  The following (at first) seemed a bit disjointed to me, but in the end they all tell the same story – the story of the plans to eliminate the culture that now exits, and the desire to hold on to power, no matter what the cost.

2 comments:

  1. I sometimes look back at the beginning of the month in question and go . . . "was that only five weeks ago????"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know the feeling. I'll sometimes just sort of collect articles intending on writing something more inclusive than just a single article, and go back a few weeks later to look at them pretty much say the same thing.

      Delete

Breaking News: Prosecutors Say They Won't Retry Arizona Rancher

The trial of Arizona rancher George Alan Kelly resulted in a mistrial last week after jurors could not decide if he was responsible for the ...