- "The Exo is an innovative solution to one of humanity's most basic needs: shelter. An Exo housing unit provides private living and sleeping quarters for up to four people within a climate-controlled environment. It is durable enough to be stored on a long-term basis and stacks for efficient storage and transportation. The Exo's design allows for numerous configurations to meet any need or deployment condition." More information at Wired.
- "China and Russia are using hacked data to target U.S. spies, officials say"--Los Angeles Times.
- "Islamic State fights Syrian rebels and 'moves closer to central Damascus'"--The Telegraph. "Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (Isil) battled Syrian rebel forces in a Damascus neighbourhood on Monday, bringing the extremists closer than ever to the centre of the capital, a monitoring group said."
- "EXCLUSIVE A family brutally murdered, secret police threats and deadly booby traps: Treasure hunter who spent 40 years searching for Nazi gold train reveals its dark secrets"--Daily Mail.
- "The 'Birmingham Koran' fragment that could shake Islam after carbon-dating suggests it is OLDER than the Prophet Muhammad"--Daily Mail. From the article:
It is believed that the Birmingham Koran was produced between 568AD and 645AD, while the dates usually given for Muhammad are between 570AD and 632AD.
Historian Tom Holland, told the Times: 'It destabilises, to put it mildly, the idea that we can know anything with certainty about how the Koran emerged - and that in turn has implications for the history of Muhammad and the Companions.'
Keith Small, from the University of Oxford's Bodleian Library, added: 'This gives more ground to what have been peripheral views of the Koran's genesis, like that Muhammad and his early followers used a text that was already in existence and shaped it to fit their own political and theological agenda, rather than Muhammad receiving a revelation from heaven.
- "Gun Review: Ruger Precision Rifle in 6.5 Creedmoor"--The Truth About Guns.