When I discussed some of the more general sources of info and put together my E-Book Resource page, I generally listed some major repositories with the warning that you would need to explore those repositories to find the books and information that might interest you. But I thought I would periodically post more specific links to a collection, library, or specific titles that would be of interest to the prepper/survivalist.
- Bushcraft 101: A Field Guide to the Art of Wilderness Survival (epub) by Dave Canterbury
- Advanced Bushcraft: An Expert Field Guide to the Art of Wilderness Survival (epub) by Dave Canterbury
- The Bushcraft Field Guide to Trapping, Gathering, and Cooking in the Wild (epub) by Dave Canterbury
- Bushcraft First Aid: A Field Guide to Wilderness Emergency Care (epub) by Dave Canterbury and Jason A. Hunt
- The Survival Medicine Handbook: A Guide for When Help is Not on the Way (epub) by Joseph Alton and Amy Alton
- The Prepper's Water Survival Guide: Harvest, Treat, and Store Your Most Vital Resource (PDF) by Daisy Luther
- Wilderness Survival Handbook: Primitive Skills for Short-Term Survival and Long-Term Comfort (PDF) by Michael Pewtherer
- SAS Survival Handbook: The Ultimate Guide to Surviving Anywhere (epub) by John 'Lofty' Wiseman
- SAS Urban Survival Handbook: How to Protect Yourself Against Terrorism, Natural Disasters, Fires, Home Invasions, and Everyday Health and Safety Hazards (epub) by John "Lofty" Wiseman and Don Mann
- 100 Deadly Skills: The SEAL Operative's Guide to Eluding Pursuers, Evading Capture, and Surviving Any Dangerous Situation (epub) by Clint Emerson
- 100 Deadly Skills: Survival Edition: The SEAL Operative’s Guide to Surviving in the Wild and Being Prepared for Any Disaster (epub) by Clint Emerson
- The Survival Handbook: A Practical Guide to Woodcraft and Woodlore (PDF) by Ray Mears
- Prepper's Long-Term Survival Guide: Food, Shelter, Security, Off-the-Grid Power and More Life-Saving Strategies for Self-Sufficient Living (PDF) by Jim Cobb
- Prepper's survival hacks : 50 DIY projects for lifesaving gear, gadgets and kits (epub) by Jim Cobb
- Spy Secrets That Can Save Your Life: A Former CIA Officer Reveals Safety and Survival Techniques to Keep You and Your Family Protected (PDF) by Jason Hanson
Please note that the site at which these books are collected only allows 5 downloads within a 24 hour period. Also, for the books using epub format, you might find the following programs useful to view them on your computer or to convert to a different format: First is Calibre, which is a free-to-download e-book management program. What makes it useful is that it can read many different formats of e-books and can convert between different formats (e.g. from epub to MOBI) as long as there is no encryption, as well as allowing you to organize files into useful libraries. Second, and more basic, is SumatraPDF which also allows you to view all sorts of e-book formats but without the ability to convert a file from one format to another.
Disclaimer: I'm not the author of any of the documents, applications or things linked above and cannot vouch for their accuracy or completeness--use them at your own risk. I am not responsible for the posting or offering of any of the documents or things in the collections and/or libraries and have no control over whether they are posted or taken down.