When I discussed some of the more general sources of info and put together my E-Book Resource page, I generally listed some major repositories with the warning that you would need to explore those repositories to find the books and information that might interest you. But I thought I would periodically post more specific links to a collection, library, or specific titles that would be of interest to the prepper/survivalist.
- Custom Gunsmithing for Self-Defense Firearms (epub) by Steve Sieberts;
- The Complete Guide to Gunsmithing: Gun Care and Repair (epub) by Charles Edward Chapel and Jim Casada;
- Gunsmithing Modern Firearms: A Gun Guy’s Guide to Making Good Guns Even Better (epub) by Bryce M Towsley;
- Gunsmithing the AR-15 (epub) by Patrick Sweeney;
- Gunsmithing - The AR-15 Volume 2 (epub) by Patrick Sweeney;
- Gunsmithing the AR-15, The Bench Manual (epub) by Patrick Sweeney;
- Gunsmithing for Professionals (epub, MOBI and others) by Richer Hammerfell;
- The Gunsmith Handbook (epub, MOBI and others) by B. Smith;
- Practical Gunsmithing (PDF) by the editors of American Gunsmith;
- Gun Digest Book of Shotgun Gunsmithing (PDF);
- Black Powder Hobby Gunsmithing (PDF);
- Advanced Gunsmithing (PDF) by W.F. Vickery with original illustrations by Oliver B. Hamilton;
- The Gun Digest Book of Gunsmithing Tools and Their Uses (PDF) by John E Traister;
- The Gun Digest Book of Exploded Gun Drawings: 975 Isometric Views (PDF) by Harold Murtz.
Disclaimer: I'm not the author of any of the documents, applications or things linked above and cannot vouch for their accuracy or completeness--use them at your own risk. I am not responsible for the posting or offering of any of the documents or things in the collections and/or libraries and have no control over whether they are posted or taken down.