- "The Case Of Open Carry--Part 1"--Guns Magazine. [Updated the link 2/27/2021]
- "The Case Of Open Carry--Part 2"--Guns Magazine. [Updated the link 2/27/2021]
- "OPEN CARRY: WHAT’S YOUR TAKE?"--Backwoods Home Magazine. [Updated the link 2/27/2021]
- "MORE ON OPEN CARRY"--Backwoods Home Magazine. [Updated the link 2/27/2021]
- "Making Open Carry Safer"--Gun Digest.
- "Making Open Carry Safer Part II"--Gun Digest.
Exploring practical methods for preparing for the end times, including analysis of end time scripture and prophecy, current events, prepping and self-defense.
Friday, February 12, 2016
Mas Ayoob on Open Carry
Mas Ayoob recently authored a two part article on the pro's and con's of open carry (practical and political) for Guns Magazine. He's written about the topic in the past, as well. I thought it might interest some readers if I collected a list of a handful of his articles:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
NY Post: Ethiopian Immigrant Murders Three, Hates American System
The New York Post reports that Tsegaab Binessu has been arrested for murdering three of the staff at the apartment complex where he lived af...
First 4 links are broken.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the heads up. It has been 6 years, but I’ll see if I can track down the new links if they exist.
DeleteLooks good now!
ReplyDelete