- The video embedded above: "Which Caliber Can Bust Open a Lock?"
- "Making Gunpowder From Urine, Natural Materials"--The Firearms Blog.
- "Proof UK Gun Control is A Failure"--The Truth About Guns.
- "Should The Physically Handicapped Have Firearms?"--Bayou Renaissance Man.
|One year in the making.|
- Remember my recent post discussing how many "spontaneous" events are staged or planned? The Associated Press reports: "Immigration group planned girl's pope encounter for a year." (See photo to the right).
- "Migrants: Video emerges of “migrants” throwing away food and water because it had a Christian cross on it and wasn’t halal"--The Liberal.
- "'Finland's no good': Disappointed migrants turn back"--AFP. Iraqi migrants change their mind about seeking asylum in Finland because it is too cold and too boring.
- "Rape and child abuse 'are rife in German refugee camps': Unsegregated conditions blamed as women are 'seen as fair game' in overcrowded migrant centres"--Daily Mail. It's part of their culture.
- "‘Camp of the Saints' Seen Mirrored in Pope's Message."--Breitbart.
- "Germany in a state of SIEGE: Merkel was cheered when she opened the floodgates to migrants. Now, with gangs of men roaming the streets and young German women being told to cover up, the mood's changing"--Daily Mail.
- The Social Pathologist writes:
However, given the human dignity that is conferred by Christ on all men, it does not mean that because every man is my brother in Christ he gets to live in my house, or gets a place in the lifeboat. Or that he has the right to enter my country. Furthermore, if he is a risk to the stabilty of my country or has duties at home he should be performing I have a duty in Charity not to let him in. Christianity compels me to love but it does not compel me to be stupid. ...
- "Was It Fixed? Army General Told Subordinates: 'A Woman Will Graduate Ranger School,' Sources Say"--People. The women received special training, and standards were reduced or waived for the women. Not surprising to me in the least.
- "California Lake Mysteriously Runs Dry Overnight, Killing Thousands Of Fish"--CBS Sacramento. It was a reservoir storing water for a hydro-power. Maybe PG&E needed the water to charge electric cars.
- "Nuclear TSUNAMI: ISIS wants to wipe hundreds of millions from face of the earth"--Sunday Express.
- The Church releases a statement in response to some of the hysteria over the Blood Moon:
The Church encourages our members to be spiritually and physically prepared for life's ups and downs. For many decades, Church leaders have counseled members that, where possible, they should gradually build a supply of food, water and financial resources to ensure they are self-reliant during disasters and the normal hardships that are part of life, including illness, injury or unemployment.
This teaching to be self-reliant has been accompanied by the counsel of Church leaders to avoid being caught up in extreme efforts to anticipate catastrophic events.
The writings and speculations of individual Church members, some of which have gained currency recently, should be considered as personal accounts or positions that do not reflect Church doctrine.