Thursday, May 14, 2015

A Couple Deals That Might Interest Some of You

A friend pointed out a couple deals to me today that I thought I would pass along.

First, for those of you interested in building an CETME L, or just interested in collecting bayonets, Numrich now has what they are describing as CETME L bayonets for $69.95.

Second, Aim Surplus has nitrided lower receiver parts kits for the AR for $39.95. Note that the kit doesn't include a pistol grip or trigger guard (which most people replace with after market variants anyway). My friend ordered a set, so hopefully I can give you my impressions in a short while.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Age of Underpopulation

I took my title from an article at Watts Up With That entitled " The Age of Underpopulation is Here " by Steve Goreham. I've w...