MaterialsMore explanation and discussion of the science aspect at the link, plus a video. Might be a good project for those of you involved in homeschooling your kids.
• one half cup of white vinegar
• one half cup of water
• one half cup of rubbing alcohol
• one tablespoon of fresh lemon juice (which will take about one lemon)
• Spray bottle
• Mixing bowl
• Spoon for mixing
• Funnel (optional)
• Be sure to use only measuring utensils and bowls that are not used for food preparation and eating.
• Pour all the liquid ingredients together in a bowl. What kind of pH levels do you think all of the ingredients have?
• Stir this solution for two full minutes. What does it smell like?
• Pour the solution into your spray bottle (use a funnel if you have one to cut down on spillage).
• Clean some glass! Just be careful to not get any of the solution in your eyes.
Saturday, February 18, 2012
Making Homemade Non-Toxic Glass Cleaner
VIDEO: " S&W J Frame Trigger Spring Kit Install " (10 min.) If you want to lighten the trigger pull on a J-frame, this video s...