Wednesday, February 21, 2024

Update on Light Bio Bioluminescent Plants--Greatly Reduced Shipping Costs

    I had posted on February 2, 2024, about a company called Light Bio selling petunias genetically engineered to be bioluminescent. The plants were $29, but the shipping at the time more than $60. However, they have made changes to the shipping which has drastically reduced the costs. So now their basic shipping is listed as $24 when ordering a single plant and appears to only go up by a few dollars for additional plants. And if you order 10 plants, the shipping is free. 

    I don't have anything to do with the Company--they aren't sponsoring or compensating me in anyway. I just think this is something that would be really fun to have. Given that the savings on shipping was about the same as a plant, I went ahead and added an additional plant to my order. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest "Civil War 2.0 Weather Report" From John Wilder

John at the Wilder Wealthy and Wise blog has posted a new " Civil War 2.0 Weather Report " which is his monthly assessment of how ...