Saturday, February 10, 2024

I Was Right...

 I posted yesterday about the shooter at Times Square and suggested that the shooter was an immigrant although nothing was known about the shooter other than the photograph from the surveillance footage. My impression was correct. In "Teen accused of shooting tourist in Times Square charged with attempted murder," it relates that the shooter was "[i]dentified by police as a resident of a migrant shelter in Manhattan who arrived in New York from Venezuela late last year". Based on this additional information--i.e., that he was living in a shelter--it is reasonable to presume that he is also here illegally. But I think we can count on his not being deported.


2 comments:

PJ Media: "How 'Woke' Social Conditioning Almost Cost My Friend His Life ..."

I've mentioned before that because black males have a much, much greater propensity to commit violent crime, one should exercise a corre...