|Source: "Great Pyramid's secret rooms revealed: Two mysterious 'cavities' are uncovered in Egypt's 4,500-year-old monument"--Daily Mail. Although the cavities were discovered, it will take additional research to determine the size of the cavities, or their purpose.|
I know many of you are probably sick of election news, but while you may not be interested in the outcome of the election, it is interested in you:
- The race is tight: Rasmussen reports today that Hillary only leads Trump by 2 points: 43% to 41%.
- "Hillary, Soros and the political genocide of Christianity"--The Hill. The author notes:
During an April 2015 speech to the Women in the World Conference she said, “Deep-seated cultural codes, religious beliefs and structural biases have to be changed” for the sake of giving women access to “reproductive health care and safe childbirth.”
Translated, that means that Clinton, who believes that reproductive rights are a “fundamental human right”, would, through repeal of the Hyde Amendment, force all taxpayers to fund all abortions, even partial birth, that is, “day of birth” abortions regardless of our religious convictions.
Clinton is also willing to impose federal penalties, including denying tax-exempt status, in order to, as Supreme Court Justice Samuel Alito wrote, “stamp out every vestige of dissent” to a far-left agenda.
There is a deliberate and comprehensive anti-Christian plan being promoted by Hillary Clinton and funded by George Soros because they believe that Christian principles are an impediment to the implementation of their progressive policies.
- "North Carolina GOP Office Hit by Suspected Firebomb"--ABC News. From the article:
It appears that a bottle filled with flammable substance was thrown through a front window of the Orange County GOP offices, according to a statement from the Hillsborough government. The substance ignited inside the office, burning some furniture and damaging the building's interior before going out, the statement said.
An adjacent building was also vandalized with graffiti including a swastika and the words "Nazi Republicans leave town or else," which was discovered and reported this morning by another business owner, the statement said.
- "CNN Host Claims It’s ILLEGAL For Public To View WikiLeaks Emails"--The Daily Caller. "CNN’s Chris Cuomo told viewers it is illegal for them to possess emails leaked by the website WikiLeaks, and as a result they could not read them and had to rely entirely on the media to learn about their content."
- "Republicans and Independents Favor Throwing Hillary In Jail"--Anonymous Conservative. Citing polls showing that an overwhelming number of conservatives, and almost half of independents, favor throwing Hillary in jail, AC comments that "it is amazing that we are seeing so much K-strategy now, given how little resource restriction we have experienced," and adds:
I am convinced that this K-shift, when it fully hits with the economic collapse, will be as violent as any period we have seen in history. The only question is where the violence will be directed.
- "Talk of Armed “Revolution” After Clinton Victory Foreshadows . . . What?"-- by Robert Farago at The Truth About Guns. Farago cites to a story in the New York Times which states, in part:
The country has not had a presidential candidate from one of the two major parties try to cast doubt on the entire democratic process and system of government since the brink of the Civil War, said Douglas Brinkley, a presidential historian at Rice University.
“I haven’t seen it since 1860, this threat of delegitimizing the federal government, and Trump is trying to say our entire government is corrupt and the whole system is rigged,” Mr. Brinkley said. “And that’s a secessionist, revolutionary motif. That’s someone trying to topple the apple cart entirely.”
Farago then goes on to comment:
Meanwhile, the Obama Administration had recently threatened to retaliate against Russia for the Wikileaks dumps of documents revealing the ugliness of politics in the Hillary State Department and Campaign. It appears that the retaliation may be on:
The anti-gun left already use the “gun rights advocates as insurrectionists” idea to further their civilian disarmament agenda. Combine that with the recent “revelation” about “super gun owners” — the alleged three percent of gun owners who own over 50 percent of America’s private arsenal — and you have a recipe for . . . something really bad.
Should a Trump supporter (or two or more) go postal after their candidate’s loss, it will give the Clinton administration the excuse they need to issue a federal dictat on gun control. Not that they won’t find some other excuse, but still. Dangerous times people. Dangerous times.
- Assange's internet is down: "Julian Assange's internet link to the world is mysteriously shut down as his email leaks infuriate the Clinton campaign - and hours after a visit by Pamela Anderson sparked crazy rumors she 'poisoned him with a vegan sandwich'"--Daily Mail.
- Some bank accounts of the Russian media company, Russia Today (RT), have been frozen: "Wealthy Russian Natwest customers 'prepare to REMOVE their money from the bank in protest after it freezes the accounts of Kremlin-backed TV channel Russia Today'"--Daily Mail.
- "New Bump Fire Grip from JT Grip Coming Soon, Maybe?"--The Firearms Blog. JT's grip design only involves replacing the grip, not the whole rear stock assembly. It can also be locked for regular shooting, or unlocked for bump-fire shooting. Video at the link.
- "SunJack 14W Solar Panel / Charger + 8000mAh Battery Pack (With Quick Charge)"--The Firearms Blog. A positive review of a portable solar charger for small electronic devices. MSRP is $139.
- A reminder that we live in the 21st Century: "A step towards LIMITLESS energy on Earth: MIT's fusion reactor sets a new world record for plasma pressure"--Daily Mail.