Tuesday, May 12, 2026

NY Post: More Swastikas Spray Painted Across NYC

The New York Post reports: "More swastikas found spray-painted at parks across NYC: ‘We will not accept this as normal’." Nothing definitive on who was responsible. But I have to admit that when I read the article, my mind went back to an episode of Kolchak: The Night Stalker entitled "Horror in the Heights" where Kolchak investigates a spate of swastikas being painted everywhere in a certain neighborhood; but rather than neo-Nazis, the responsible party was a Hindu priest painting them to drive off a rakshasa. 

2 comments:

  1. I guarantee you that if the responsible parties are caught, they will be Leftist agitators. Their excuse will be "We meant well. We were just trying to call attention to the problem of racism."

    ReplyDelete

VIDEO: "Top 10 Wilderness Survival Items In The 18th Century"

Townsends discusses the must-have equipment that 18th Century wilderness explorers and adventurers carried with them, including a good belt ...