Thursday, May 21, 2026

Austin Spree Shooter An Illegal Alien

The Battle Swarm Blog notes that the oldest of the three shooters who recently terrorized Austin--17 year old Cristian Fajardo Mondragon--is an illegal alien with an ICE detainer. "He was also on probation through the juvenile justice system at the time of his arrest and has a juvenile detainer," as well as an outstanding warrant for stealing a firearm. 

    I have to say that I am positively shocked as I had been assured by Democrats that immigrants committed crimes at far lower rates than Americans notwithstanding the fact that 100% of illegal immigrants are committing federal crimes.

1 comment:

  1. He's now a big-boy criminal. Texas uses the death penalty. Good for him.

    ReplyDelete

VIDEO: "Top 10 Wilderness Survival Items In The 18th Century"

Townsends discusses the must-have equipment that 18th Century wilderness explorers and adventurers carried with them, including a good belt ...