Monday, July 13, 2020

E-Book Resource: "Guerrilla Warfare" Library

So when I discussed some of the more general sources of info recently, I generally listed some major repositories with the warning that you would need to explore those repositories to find the books and information that might interest you. So, I thought I would periodically post a more specific link to a collection or library that would be of interest to the prepper/survivalist. Today's selection is a library with the title "Guerrilla Warfare".

Disclaimer:  I'm not the author of any of the documents in the collection and/or library linked above and cannot vouch for their accuracy or completeness--use them at your own risk.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Age of Underpopulation

I took my title from an article at Watts Up With That entitled " The Age of Underpopulation is Here " by Steve Goreham. I've w...