Monday, September 30, 2019

A Monday Medley of Videos (9/30/2019)


The elites want all of your guns, but will keep their armed security.


Japan aligns itself with Germany and Italy. Britain and the Free French again attack neutral Vichy France. Japan fights on in China. And disagreement on how to conduct the air defense of Britain.


Street Smart Self Protection & Weapons ! - RCI (3 min.)
If these are something that interest you, check out the Recoil Magazine article, "Unusual Suspects – Push Daggers" and Thin Blue Florida's "Benchmade Knives 175 Adamas CBK Push Dagger Review."


"Great News! Brie Larson may be coming to Star Wars"--Critical Drinker (6 min.) (Language Warning!). SJW's always double down.


"America is in Danger and you Guys don't see it"--The Modern Survivalist (aka FerFal) (11 min.)


"The 1922 New York City Straw Hat Riots"--The History Guy (11 min.)
We didn't start the fire.






“How did you go bankrupt? Two ways. Gradually, then suddenly.”― Ernest Hemingway, The Sun Also Rises. I think this applies to moral bankruptcy as well.

3 comments:

  1. The Critical Drinker is my Spirit Animal. He's also a published author - Will Jordan (who does something called the Ryan Drake series).

    Go away now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I came across his videos a few months ago and have really enjoyed them (much to the irritation of the Mrs.). Didn't know his secret identity, though. Have you tried any of his books?

      Delete
    2. I haven't, but mainly because I have something like 20 feet of books in my "going to read" stack in my bedroom - I wish that was an exaggeration. I seem to buy two for every one I finish.

      But he has collaborated with Patterson, so he's no C lister.

      Delete

Another Step Toward Space Based Solar Power

 From Space.com: " Space-based solar power may be one step closer to reality, thanks to this key test (video) ." From the lede:   ...