|Pierre Mignard, La rencontre d'Alexandre avec la reine des Amazones ("Alexander Meets the Queen of the Amazons") (c. 1660).|
Collapse of the West:
Only one race is permitted to register to vote with Hawaiian government officials for the separatist election. Hawaii has given a private organization millions of dollars to run the election. ...
* * *
Interests on Hawaii are attempting to set up a new government representing the "colonized" native Hawaiians. They do not view American sovereignty as legitimate. Naturally, the Obama administration took their side and filed a brief supporting the racially discriminatory election. They argued that even though Congress has never authorized a new government on Hawaii comprised of the native race, the state should be allowed to establish one.
- "'Black Friday' protest of police shooting shuts main Chicago shopping street"--Reuters. From the story (underline added):
About 2,000 protesters, some holding signs reading "Stop Police Terror" gathered in a cold drizzle for the march on Chicago's "Magnificent Mile," which closed the major city street of Michigan Avenue to traffic on the traditional "Black Friday" shopping day after the Thanksgiving holiday,
Organizers said the rally, led by activist-politician the Rev. Jesse Jackson and several state elected officials, was a show of outrage over the October 2014 death of Laquan McDonald, 17, and what they see as racial bias in U.S. policing.
- "Obama administration tells states they can't refuse Syrian refugees"--Fox News.
- "Police seize 800 shotguns being transported to Belgium in a lorry - sparking fears they were headed for ISIS fanatics"--Daily Mail.
- "NATO Is Harboring ISIS, And Here's The Evidence"--Zero Hedge.
A senior Western official familiar with a large cache of intelligence obtained this summer from a major raid on an ISIS safehouse told the Guardian that “direct dealings between Turkish officials and ranking ISIS members was now ‘undeniable.’”
The same official confirmed that Turkey, a longstanding member of NATO, is not just supporting ISIS, but also other jihadist groups, including Ahrar al-Sham and Jabhat al-Nusra, al-Qaeda’s affiliate in Syria. “The distinctions they draw [with other opposition groups] are thin indeed,” said the official. “There is no doubt at all that they militarily cooperate with both.”
In a rare insight into this brazen state-sponsorship of ISIS, a year ago Newsweek reported the testimony of a former ISIS communications technician, who had travelled to Syria to fight the regime of Bashir al-Assad.
The former ISIS fighter told Newsweek that Turkey was allowing ISIS trucks from Raqqa to cross the “border, through Turkey and then back across the border to attack Syrian Kurds in the city of Serekaniye in northern Syria in February.” ISIS militants would freely travel “through Turkey in a convoy of trucks,” and stop “at safehouses along the way.”
The former ISIS communication technician also admitted that he would routinely “connect ISIS field captains and commanders from Syria with people in Turkey on innumerable occasions,” adding that “the people they talked to were Turkish officials… ISIS commanders told us to fear nothing at all because there was full cooperation with the Turks.”
- "2 Turkish Journalists Jailed Over Syria Smuggling Reports"--AP. "In new blow to media freedoms in Turkey, a court on Thursday ordered two prominent opposition journalists jailed pending trial over charges of willingly aiding an armed group and of espionage for revealing state secrets for their reports on alleged arms smuggling to Syria."
- "Double dealing tyrant who's sabotaging the West's battle to crush ISIS: Turkey's Erdogan seems to be doing almost everything he can to cripple the forces actually fighting ISIS, writes MICHAEL BURLEIGH"--Daily Mail.
- "Meet The Man Who Funds ISIS: Bilal Erdogan, The Son Of Turkey's President"--Zero Hedge. Answering at least part of the question of who is assisting ISIS in selling its oil.
- "How Turkey Exports ISIS Oil To The World: The Scientific Evidence"--Zero Hedge.
- "BREAKING NEWS: It Is Now Law, The CMP Will Sell 1911s To The Public – A Thanksgiving Day Miracle"--The Firearms Blog.
- "Gun Guy Radio: The Sturmgewehr In Context"--The Firearms Blog.
- "Mystery ghost fleet washes up in Japan: Eleven ships containing 20 dead sailors are discovered off the coast... and nobody can explain why"--Daily Mail. "Four of the ships washed up in early November, and seven more have been spotted in recent weeks drifting in the Sea of Japan."
- "Natural disasters killed 600,000+ over past 2 decades"--Modern Readers.
- "2703 Shootings, 440 Deaths Year-To-Date In Heavily Gun-Controlled Chicago"--Breitbart. Just a reminder that Chicago is the major transit hub for drugs smuggled in the United States.
- ""Mysterious" Fire Hits Argentine Ministry Of Finance, Destroys Years Of Prior Regime's Files"--Zero Hedge. How convenient.
- "Women in Ground Combat: A Strength Coach's Opinion"--by Mark Rippetoe.
- And a couple on mercenaries:
- "Mercenaries make headlines again"--Bayou Renaissance Man. A New York Times article on Saudi Arabia hiring Colombian mercenaries to fight in Yemen give Peter Grant an opportunity to discuss modern mercenaries.
- And last, but not least, don't forget the Weekend Knowledge Dump from Active Response Training.