Thursday, December 8, 2011

"Rental Gun Stress Test" of the Rock Island 1911.

I've noticed the low prices for Rock Island handguns for a long time. (Centerfire Systems has several models for less than $400). The prices are certainly intriguing for someone that has to watch his pennies, but there is also the old adage, "you get what you pay for." So, it was with interest that I read this review from Gunnuts.net of a .45 ACP 1911 made by Rock Island. As you will see from the review, Gunnuts' review is based on having the firearms available and used as rental guns at their shop--in other words, a lot of shooting over a length of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Age of Underpopulation

I took my title from an article at Watts Up With That entitled " The Age of Underpopulation is Here " by Steve Goreham. I've w...