Tuesday, June 30, 2026

The Gun And Prepping News #87 Was Reinstated

Google accepted my removal of the link to Organic Prepper and reinstated my post. Accordingly, I have taken down the multiple posts where I had split it apart to find the objectionable link. 

2 comments:

  1. I went to the Organic Prepper site using my own link (which has worked without problem for years) and received a security warning. I suspect that their security certificate was somehow comprimised, and that is what was being blocked - not some "offensive" content. Their site loads normally today.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The second email from Google indicated it was a "malware" issue, so you are probably correct.

      Delete

VIDEO: The Era Of Left Wing Violence

One of the ways that shows the power leftists have had over the government and main stream media is how attention on left wing terrorism has...