Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Big Changes At Advanced Survival Guide

I've found Advanced Survival Guide to be a useful source of information on survival topics, particularly radio communications. They have been running a sister site called "KA9OFF" which is a news aggregating site that focuses on survival topics: news concerning natural and man-made disaster and updates, and articles from survival oriented web-sites. (I also have a link to KA9OFF in the upper right-hand corner of my blog page under the heading "Survival/Prepping News").

However, the folks at Advanced Survival Guide are changing things up a bit. They are going to dismantle Advanced Survival Guide in July in order to concentrate on a few other projects. KA9OFF will continue. But, in addition, they have started two new blogs: Security and Self Reliance.com; and Bow and Blade.com. These latter two sites are already up and running, so check them out. I will be adding them to my Useful Links page, as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Age of Underpopulation

I took my title from an article at Watts Up With That entitled " The Age of Underpopulation is Here " by Steve Goreham. I've w...