Sunday, April 1, 2012

Some Articles on Camouflage

Here are some articles I've found on camouflage that I thought I would share.

(1)  The Wilderness Survival blog has a good introductory article on personal camouflage, including not only visual camouflage, but some discussion of noise and smell as well.

(2)  Ever wondered how different camouflage stacked up against each other? Here is a link to a 2009 U.S Army report of a test of various camouflage patterns under different conditions.

(3)  Here is a guest post at Survival Blog on camouflage, including how to make a ghillie suit.

(4)  Finally, what if you don't have camouflage on? The Survival Topics blog discusses how to hide in plain site with fairly typical street cloths, including photographs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Age of Underpopulation

I took my title from an article at Watts Up With That entitled " The Age of Underpopulation is Here " by Steve Goreham. I've w...