Tuesday, January 16, 2024

Reacher Star Rebuts Claims He Can't Play Role And Be A Christian

In the following video, Alan Ritchson--the star of the Reacher television series--discusses why he can be a Christian and still play the character of Jack Reacher. But I found his discussion (starting at the 2 min. mark) of the first two verses of Genesis and testimony as to why we should serve God to be particularly insightful. I was curious how he would justify participating in the scenes that featured nudity in the first season, but he didn't even address those criticisms. There have been no similar scenes in the second season so far--and with but only a single episode left as of the time I'm writing this, I don't expect any--so perhaps he is exerting influence behind the scenes. 

InstaChurch (5 min.)

2 comments:

PJ Media: "How 'Woke' Social Conditioning Almost Cost My Friend His Life ..."

I've mentioned before that because black males have a much, much greater propensity to commit violent crime, one should exercise a corre...