Tuesday, November 5, 2019

A Quick Run Around the Web (11/5/2019)

My bookmarks and inbox are full of articles about which I would like to share, but don't have the time to comment on in depth. Check the list out and see if anything interests you:
Me: "Do you know how abortions are performed?"
    Uber driver: "Not really."
      Me. "Well, for example, in a second-trimester surgical abortion, the abortion doctor uses what's called a Sopher clamp, an instrument with serrated teeth on the business end.  The abortion doctor uses the Sopher clamp to probe inside the patient's womb.  When he feels something, he clamps down and pulls hard, and out comes an arm or a —"
             Before I could finish the sentence, my Uber driver raised his hand and pleaded, "Please, please.  I don't want to hear any more!"

        No comments:

        Post a Comment

        The Age of Underpopulation

        I took my title from an article at Watts Up With That entitled " The Age of Underpopulation is Here " by Steve Goreham. I've w...