- Who would have thought two decades ago that Germany would be ground zero for a fault-line conflict between the West and Islam: "BREAKING NEWS: Berlin terror attack: Lorry ploughs into crowd of shoppers killing nine, trapping others and leaving 50 injured at Christmas market"--Daily Mail. From the article:
At least nine people have been killed and more than 50 injured after a lorry ploughed through a crowd of shoppers at 40mph in a busy Christmas market in Berlin.
As German police at the scene indicated the incident is likely to be terror related, ISIS moved quickly to claim responsibility for the fatal attack.
The vehicle mounted the pavement before speeding through a crowd of shoppers, tearing through stalls as it travelled the entire length of the market on Breitscheidplatz Square, outside the Kaiser Wilhelm Memorial Church in west Berlin.
The driver of the truck was arrested nearby and is in police custody, while a passenger in the vehicle died at the scene. Germany's justice minister says that federal prosecutors, who handle terrorism cases, are now taking over the investigation.
- Hashashin's Creed: "Horror as Russian ambassador to Turkey is shot dead in art exhibition in Ankara by well-dressed gunman screaming: 'Allahu Akbar... We die in Aleppo, you die here' "--Daily Mail. According to the article, the gunman was named Mevlüt Mert Altintas, and was a member of the Ankara special forces police department.
- "Angry migrants badly burned after torching their own hostel in protest – one man dead"--The Express. The incident occurred at a migrant accommodation center in Boulogne-Billancourt, a suburb west of Paris.
- "Buses burned on way to evacuate refugees in pro-government parts of Syria"--DW. From the article:
While some buses were able to enter the towns, as many as 20 buses were set upon by rebels, who forced the drivers to get out, shot at the vehicles and then torched them, AFP news agency reported. Both Syrian state media and the UK-based Syrian Observatory for Human Rights confirmed the attack, with the latter pinning the blame on the al-Qaeda-affiliated Fatah al-Sham Front.
Remember, these were the forces that the Liberals and Neocons (i.e., the globalists) have been supporting.
- Camp of the Saints: "‘Give us more money or we will kill you’ Migrants kidnap refugee centre workers in Italy"--The Express. One was from Nigeria and the other two were from Gambia.
- When you import migrants, you import their problems: "Kurds in Germany: Fear is in the air"--DW. The article indicates that Germany is home to about 3 million Turks, most of them Sunnis, Alevis and Kurds. The problem is that the rifts in Turkey are being reflected within the Turkish expatriate community in Germany.