Sunday, January 11, 2015

.22 LR Beginning to Show Up Again

While I've read accounts of .22 LR beginning to reappear in other areas of the country, It has remained as scarce as hen's teeth in Idaho. But that may be beginning to change. I was at a Cabela's store on Friday. Although it has not had .22 LR in stock since the beginning of the ammo crises, it had a substantial amount of sub-sonic .22 LR on hand on Friday. However, prices were about $7 for a box of 50. Yesterday, I attended a gun show, and there were a number of sellers there with fair amounts of .22 LR. Prices seemed to be range from a low of 10.5 cents per round, with most around 14 cents per round.

So, ammo is beginning to reappear, and the prices seem to be coming back down.


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Age of Underpopulation

I took my title from an article at Watts Up With That entitled " The Age of Underpopulation is Here " by Steve Goreham. I've w...