Tuesday, July 1, 2014

A Tip For Increasing Your Peripheral Vision

James G at Death Valley Magazine offered this tip about increasing your peripheral vision when unobtrusively scanning a room:
You can also use your peripheral vision, this takes a bit of practice to master without giving yourself a headache. One of my favorite peripheral vision techniques I learned from an ex-SEAL I was working on an EP* gig with. 
All you do is bend your head down (about at the same angle as if you were looking at your watch) and you will instantly have about 30% more peripheral vision. You can test this by holding your hand out to your side until you can just barely see it – then nod your head down, bam, 30% extra field of view.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Age of Underpopulation

I took my title from an article at Watts Up With That entitled " The Age of Underpopulation is Here " by Steve Goreham. I've w...