Saturday, April 12, 2014

The "Useful Links" Tab

European Construction Sign


The "Useful Links" sidebar has, in my opinion, become too large and unwieldy to be of much use. Accordingly, I have created a new tab for "Useful Links" which I have further broken down into categories. My hope is that it will make it easier for someone looking for links to find what they want. Based on my own thoughts or feedback, I may eventually add additional categories. And, of course, if you have any links you think I should include, or other categories I should include, please feel free to let me know.

I will leave the sidebar of "Useful Links" up for awhile, but my current thought is to eliminate it and replace it with just a list of "Friends of Practical Eschatology"--that is, other blogs or sites that have been supportive of this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Paul Joseph Watson: The Truth About The Baltimore Bridge Collapse

In this video, Paul Joseph Watson points out why some of the conspiracy theories concerning the collapse of the Francis Scott Key bridge in ...