Tuesday, June 19, 2012

"Neo-Survivalist" and ""Radical Survivalism" (Updated)

I came across a couple new websites that I wanted to mention. The first is called Neo-Survivalist. It looks like the posting is somewhat sporadic--most are from 2010, and then there is a gap until the first of this year, and then another gap. However, there are some how-to guides and miscellaneous articles.

The second is a webzine called Radical Survivalism. Somewhat similar to what I am attempting to do with my blog, it appears to be a collection of articles or references to articles from around the web on news and ideas related to prepping and survivalism.

I just came across these, so these are just my initial impressions. So check them out yourself.

Updated: Neo-Survivalist moved (or someone started a new blog under the same name at) Blogger.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Paul Joseph Watson: The Truth About The Baltimore Bridge Collapse

In this video, Paul Joseph Watson points out why some of the conspiracy theories concerning the collapse of the Francis Scott Key bridge in ...