Friday, October 25, 2019

TGIF: New Weekend Knowledge Dump ...

... from Active Response Training. Lots of great links as always. Some of the topics covered are: the top three questions used by criminals to distract you or move into your personal space and how to answer the questions; whether (or more accurately, when) to use an open hand or clenched fist when striking someone; a look at the link between homicide and gun ownership (a topic I've researched before with the result that there is no correlation, and that is also the conclusion of this author); and an article on how you are the key to changing your  life for the better (something I obviously need to take to heart). And a lot more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Age of Underpopulation

I took my title from an article at Watts Up With That entitled " The Age of Underpopulation is Here " by Steve Goreham. I've w...