Sunday, October 27, 2019

"Spy & Counterspy"

I came across a resource that I thought I would share. It is a site called "Spy & Counterspy" which has a collection of articles on recognizing and neutralizing surveillance, particularly focusing on techniques of those organizations that can roll out large scale surveillance against a subject.

     If you find the articles useful, there is a link that allows you to download a .zip file of all of the articles as well as a couple well-known books on the basics of lockpicking.

     This information seems to pair well with the series of articles on "Dark Arts for the Good Guy" at Matthew Allen's blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Age of Underpopulation

I took my title from an article at Watts Up With That entitled " The Age of Underpopulation is Here " by Steve Goreham. I've w...