Saturday, June 28, 2014

Review of a Couple Neck Knives...

... at Advanced Survival Guide. The knives are the M-Tech USA  MT-513 and the Schrade Xtreme Survival SCHF5N.

Long time readers of this blog may remember my post bemoaning losing my Benchmade AFCK while hunting several years ago. My solution was two fold--a brightly colored pocket knife (so I could find it if dropped) or using my old Gerber Gator which fit into a nylon sheath, depending on how active. However, I've long thought a lanyard attachment would probably work best. I just don't like the long idea of the lanyard at belt level where it will get caught in brush or whatnot. A neck knife may just be the thing.

In any event, they have photos and their impressions at the link. Check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Now If They Can Only Make Glowing Squirrels

If you have watched the television series, Better Off Ted , you will understand the title to this post. If you haven't seen the series, ...