Thursday, November 23, 2023

Bombs & Bants Episode 112 (Streamed 11/22/2023)

VIDEO: Bombs & Bants Episode 112 (32 min.)
I wasn't present due to what should be described as a very bad day and leave it at that. But, although they had no sound effects or music, John and Mrs. Wilder were able to put together a fun episode, including "Conversation Street", "Jack Ass Of The Week" (my vote would have been for the U.S. Navy for pushing mental illness) and "Think Very Fast". And they mentioned one of my favorite sitcoms (which is saying a lot because, as a rule, I hate sitcoms), being "Better Off Ted". If you like the Dilbert comic strip, I think you would like "Better Off Ted".

No comments:

Post a Comment

PJ Media: "How 'Woke' Social Conditioning Almost Cost My Friend His Life ..."

I've mentioned before that because black males have a much, much greater propensity to commit violent crime, one should exercise a corre...