Friday, November 20, 2020

VIDEO: The Healing Power of Gratitude

If you haven't seen it yet, President Nelson gave a special message this morning on the topic of the power of gratitude, even in trying situations. President Nelson specified three ways you can develop and spread a spirit of gratitude:​

1) Turn social media into your own gratitude journal by sharing something you are grateful for each day ​for the next seven days, using the hashtag #GiveThanks. 

2) Say a prayer of gratitude, even expressing gratitude for the trials we face and the learning experience they provide.​

3) Build your relationship with Jesus Christ.​

So, let me begin here with my first message of gratitude: I know many people that have lost jobs or suffered severe financial hardship due to the COVID-19 shutdowns; therefore, I am grateful that I have had a steady job through the whole thing and my reduction in income was but temporary. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bayou Renaissance Man On Medical Preparations

Peter Grant of the Bayou Renaissance Man blog has over the last few weeks published some posts on prepping which address medical preparation...