|Victor Gabriel Gilbert, The Lower Market, Paris (1881)|
- "First Presidency Clarifies Church Handbook Changes"--LDS.org.
- President Obama is, once again, disappointed by the American people, explains Ed Driscoll, which is why Obama is so intent on dissolving the people and replacing them with another.
- "Closer Than Ever Before To CMP M1911s"--The Firearms Blog. Nathaniel F. gives an update on the effort to transfer the Model 1911 pistols from military stockpiles to the Civilian Marksmanship Program.
- "French launch series of 'massive' air strikes on Isis targets in Raqqa including jihadi recruitment centre and training camp"--Daily Mail. While commendable, it does nothing about the danger in their midst.
- "Nine Aftershocks Of The Paris Terrorist Attacks"--Forbes. Number 4: "If Europe slows or stops Syrian migration, Turkey, Lebanon and Jordan will totter, or even tumble, under the weight of refugees."