- "Killer Survivalism, by Faith Believing" at Survival Blog. Just a reminder that survivalism is a means to an end, but a happy life is the end which we seek.
- "Naked and Afraid: Fighting an Active Shooter When You are Unarmed"--Active Response Training.
- "4 Reasons Your Lever Action .357 Is Perfect For Home Defense."--Loose Rounds.
- "Improvised brass barrel firearm with paintball marker trigger frame"--The Firearms Blog. Apparently those Brazilian criminals like their submachine guns.
- "The Future of Stopping Blood Loss"--The Loadout Room. (I saw the video last week and then saw that Active Response Training had a link to the article on the same product).
- "THE FALL OF ROME was a culmination of several external and internal factors."--The American Minute.
- "College Promises To Punish Students Who Heckled Mandatory Play"--The Daily Caller. Students at Greensboro College in North Carolina were required to attend a play about sexual assault. Some of the students expressed their displeasure at being forced to attend the production by engaging in some heckling, offending several special snowflakes in the process. The College has promised to severely punish the heckling students.
- Related to the foregoing: "The Rise of the Culture of Victimhood Explained"--Reason:
Sociologists Bradley Campbell and Jason Manning are arguing that the U.S. is now transitioning to a victimhood culture that combines both the honor culture's quickness to take offense with the dignity culture's use of third parties to police and punish transgressions. The result is people are encouraged to think of themselves as weak, marginalized, and oppressed.
- "Islamic end days prophecy has its first piece....Russia building base in Syria."--SNAFU. With the Russians in Syria, it is likely that the Russians will enforce some sort of stability that will see the Islamic State survive.
- "Gun Sales See Best Summer Ever"--Washington Free Beacon.
- "Arctic Has Gained Hundreds Of Miles Of Ice The Last Three Years"--Real Science.