|"Storming the Mountain" from National Geographic|
- "Exclusive: New Emails on Secret Benghazi Weapons"--Fox News. Some emails showing that the U.S. State Department was involved in smuggling weapons to the Libyan opposition. It seems that Hillary's secret war is coming to light.
- "Don’t Make These 3 Concealed Carry Mistakes"--The Truth About Guns. Three rules for those new to concealed carry: (1) don't flash or brandish your firearm, (2) carry with good quality defensive ammunition, not FMJ practice rounds, and (3) make sure you have a comfortable holster.
- "Relationships"--Survival UK. Some thoughts on the different categories of people you know, what they know (or could know) about you, and what might happen in the aftermath of a disaster.
- "How to Clean and Gut a Fish"--Survival Spot. A video.
- "Avoid Stray Cat Syndrome"--Survival Weekly. "Stray Cat Syndrome is this same principle applied to people. If you feed them, they aren’t likely to leave willingly."
- "Hayman Capital's Bass: China's real problem is its banking sector"--CNBC.
- And to round it off with a good laugh: "Could humans accidentally send aliens a COMPUTER VIRUS? Scientists warn of dangers of insterstellar spam"--Daily Mail. Only if we first send them the computer on which it will run.
- "Nearsightedness in children cut by spending more time outside"--CBC News.
- "Gang leaders in El Salvador testing limits of their power in L.A., rest of U.S."--Los Angeles Times.