- "Droves of African Migrants in Mexico Awaiting U.S. Asylum Under Secret Pact"--Judicial Watch. (H/t Anonymous Conservative). Judicial Watch has learned that:
Herds of African immigrants are being housed in shelters in the Mexican border town of Tijuana while they await entry into the United States under what appears to be a secret accord between the Obama administration, Mexico and the Central American countries the Africans transited on their journey north. A backlog of African migrants is overwhelming limited shelter space in Tijuana and Mexican officials blame the slow pace of U.S. immigration authorities in the San Isidro port of entry for granting only 50 asylum solicitations daily.
Details about this disturbing program come from Mexico’s immigration agency, Instituto Nacional de Migracion (INM), and appear this week in an article published by the country’s largest newspaper. “Mexico is living through a wave of undocumented Africans, due to a humanitarian crisis on that continent, that has saturated shelters in Tapachula, Chiapas, and generated pressure on shelters in Tijuana, Baja California,” the news article states. The African migrants’ journey begins in Brazil under a South American policy that allows the “free transit” of immigrants throughout the continent. Ecuador, Costa Rica, Nicaragua and Panama facilitate the process by transferring the concentration of foreigners towards Mexico based on an agreement that Mexico will help them gain entry into the U.S. so they can solicit asylum.
- "What Comes Next"--The Z Man. The article is primarily about the Alt-Right, however it contained a short summary of the tactics behind Black Lives Matter: "What [Martin Luther] King [Jr.] was up to was giving the white majority a choice. They could go to war with the black population or negotiate a full integration of blacks into American society. The white world [could] deal with King or the guys setting cars on fire and smashing windows."
- Related: "Crowd Gathers, Shoots At Kansas City, Mo Officers After Officer-Involved Shooting"--Blue Lives Matter. The article reports: "Kansas City Police Officers had just shot an armed suspect on Sunday [August 28] morning when a crowd began to gather around them. Gunshots started getting fired at the officers, who were forced to take cover with the man that the officers had just shot."
- The science is never settled: "In the middle of the 'hottest year ever' come record wheat harvests"--Watts Up With That.
- A lesson in operational security: "Hunting Vehicles Targeted by Thieves: Use care in labeling your main vehicle with stickers or outdoor logos."--All Outdoors. An article describing various incidents around the country where thieves have specifically targeted vehicles with stickers or logos related to firearms or hunting. "Thieves think such vehicles [i.e., displaying hunting or shooting related stickers] automatically mean they may have a gun inside or other expensive hunting gear."
- "Is modern traffic enforcement all about dollars instead of safety?"--Auto Blog. Short answer: yes.
- "Leprosy Popping Up In America Now Thanks To Immigrants"--Anonymous Conservative. AC writes:
You would think as we see diseases pop up that were last problematic in the middle ages, liberals would realize mass third world immigration is not the magical utopia they thought. There is a reason this hasn’t popped up in some small town in Wyoming.
All of these immigrants are maintaining ties to their homelands, and many will probably travel back and forth as the decades pass. Imagine the ease with which the next pandemic will go global. Try to imagine what regions – and who specifically – it is going to kill first.
The Right could probably attach an immense amount of aversive stimulus to immigration in the minds of rabbits during and after the next pandemic merely by supporting it – with the explanation that we think it will infect leftists with disease and kill them and their children all off. We would hook an amygdala pathway making them revile us too in the minds of leftists, but they hate us already.
All we are waiting on now is the economic downturn, a slight decrease in resource availability, and a commensurate decrease in innate immunity in the world population.
I am more certain than ever, the pandemic is coming – but so will be the second Renaissance.
- More here: "Has LEPROSY hit California? Two elementary students 'diagnosed with the rare infectious disease'"--Daily Mail.
- When the Constitution becomes merely a guide star: "How A Cakemaker Became An Enemy Of The State"--The Federalist. The article is about the incident involving the Masterpiece Cakeshop in Denver. The author relates:
At the time, being found guilty of violating civil rights laws didn’t only mean the end of his Phillips’ life’s work. The punishment for refusing to make a special cake for a gay wedding was $500 and one year in prison per charge (jail time was only later amended out of the law when general public learned about the statue).
The shop was not only ordered to alter its policy and start participating in gay weddings or else face debilitating fines, it was told to provide comprehensive staff training, ensure compliance, then file quarterly obedience reports with the government for two full years. In these reports, Phillips was to describe exactly which remedial measures the shop had taken to conform, and document the reasons any other patrons were denied service.
- "That Rugged Truck You Can Build By Hand In 12 Hours Is One Step Closer To Reality"--Truck Yeah. (H/t SNAFU). Called the Ox, it is a utility truck designed to ship in a flat container and that can be assembled at location; it is intended for third world countries. All body panels and glass are flat to make manufacturing and shipping easier. It uses a 2.2 liter diesel engine producing about 100 horse power, and it can carry nearly 4,200 pounds. However, the inventors need cash to get the project off the ground. Too bad they won't be able to sell them in the United States.
- "Who is Pepe, Really?"--Henry Dampier at the Daily Caller. Another article primarily about the Alt-Right, but it contains some hard reality about the so-called "conservatives" that have led the Republican party:
Most educated Americans of non-color receive years of racial, sexual, and identity politics propaganda.
They then get more steaming bowlfuls of it when they get a real job or if they turn on the TV. Deviating one iota from the diversity orthodoxy results in having your career destroyed, which could mean sinking into the underclass.
If you pressed a FIND + REPLACE hotkey on typical diversity propaganda about Whites with ‘Jews’ or ‘Negroes,’ you would see a ‘racist’ document.
If you sat through a lecture about all the historical crimes of the White race (typical even at prestigious universities) and replaced every mention of ‘White’ with that of another race, you would think you were listening to Hitler’s grand-niece articulating a casus belli to invade Kansas.
The conventional right has done almost nothing about this other than complain. It has not defunded universities. It has not moved to seize university endowments. It has not moved to remove accreditation from universities that participate in it.
Instead, the GOP line has been to embrace it and to amplify it while patting itself on the back for trying to undermine affirmative action at the margins through court cases.
The result has been that the left has taken control over every important economic, political, and cultural institution in the United States including most of the churches.
The right has lost influence over the influential: the educated class that controls the US.
That is what conservatives should worry about: being annihilated.
Anyone who isn’t a leftist is being shoved out of power. Instead of addressing that, many conservatives are frightened of a frog cartoon and scared for their stupid Washington jobs.
- "New Support for a European Union Army"--Cato Institute. Hungary and the Czech Republic are calling for the creation of an EU Army that would be separate from NATO. Probably a good call since Europe's interests may not always coincide with the U.S.'s interests.
- "Car packed with explosive gas cylinders and left near Paris's Notre Dame 'belonged to radicalised French woman who wanted to join ISIS'"--Daily Mail. From the article:
'It may have been that they were on a test run,' said a sourceclose to the case, who added: 'There was nobody in the car, and the cannisters were not connected to any detonator or explosives.'
He said six full cannisters were in the boot of the Peugeot, and an empty one was on the back seat. Documents written in Arabic were also found in the car.
The Peugeot had no number plate, but forensics experts managed to find DNA belonging to the couple, who were both well known to police.
The couple were finally caught close to the southern city of Orange on Tuesday, while 'trying to escape to Spain,' said a source close to the case.
- It's a small start: "German police forces sets up 'migrant crime team' to tackle rising number of offences by asylum seekers"--Daily Mail. "The four-man team has been sent into action in the town of Bietigheim-Bissingen, 14 miles south of Stuttgart, to deal with the rise in violence, sexual assaults and robbery involving migrants in Germany."