|"Unmoved" from National Geographic.|
- "Concerning Sacrificing Children To Moloch"--The Captain's Journal. A response to liberal bed-wetter, Charles Kinnaird, who compares resistance to gun control to sacrificing children to Moloch (but apparently abortion is okay). The Captain writes: "The real child abusers are Charles and his kind, who prefer to see them gunned down around him, or a bloody civil war trying to confiscate guns people intend to use to protect themselves and their children."
- The Diplomad suggests some common-sense gun control:
We see that the gun "debate," more a one-sided harangue, ignores a couple of brutal facts: nearly 50% of all murders in the USA are committed by a tiny percentage of the population, i.e., young black men. A very good chunk of the remaining violence and murders are committed by another small group of people, young Latin males. Violence and murder are overwhelmingly phenomena among and by Democratic constituents. Let me be very blunt: Be you black, white, brown, or "mixed," you are much safer in a Republican run area, e.g., "gun infested" Utah, than in a Democratic-run area, e.g., "gun free" Chicago. To have real "gun control" we need to start with the greatest offenders, Democrats. No gun sales to persons registered as Democrats or who vote for Democratic candidates. Democratic supporters should be required to give up their second amendment rights. Problem solved.
- "Russia sends in special forces to prop up Assad: Putin's fearsome Spetsnaz units are preparing ground assault to 'wipe out' rebels fighting the Syrian President"--The Daily Mail.
- "Zaslon — Russia’s Ultra-Secretive Special Ops in Syria"--War is Boring.
- "It’s Not a New Cold War, It’s Worse"--Commentary Magazine.
- "Watch Saudi Arabia. Saudi King hospitalized..."--SNAFU!
- "TPP signed: the ‘biggest global threat to the internet’ agreed, as campaigners warn that secret pact could bring huge new restrictions to the internet"--The Independent.
- "Will Whites’ Pathological Altruism Mean The Death of Europe?"--V-Dare. Yes.
- "Gradually and Then Suddenly"--Taki Magazine. "Europe’s self-inflicted 'migrant crisis' ought to serve as a warning to Americans citizens that there’s no time like the present for planning ahead to stymie similar mass assaults on America’s borders."
- "Establish and Maintain Situational Awareness – A Primer to Intelligence Sources"--The Lizard Farmer.
- "Shocking video shows moment two women punch man and drag him into road in New Orleans as they steal his wallet and phone in brazen attack"--Daily Mail. An older white man attacked by two black women. The guy was probably caught off guard because it was a woman that approached him (the second appeared after the man had already stopped). Don't do that--we live in an equal opportunity world.